I. General provisions.
With the aim of maintaining business reputation and ensure compliance with Federal law the Operator considers most important task of ensuring the legitimacy of the processing and security of personal data of Users.
To solve this task, the Operator entered functions and undergoes periodic review (monitoring) system of personal data protection.
The relations connected with the processing of personal data and information about users of the Website are governed by these regulations and the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
The processing of personal data is based on the following principles:
– legality of purposes and means of processing personal data and integrity;
– compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes, prior defined and stated in the collection of personal data;
– compliance of the volume and character of process personal data, methods of processing of personal data objectives of personal data processing;
– accuracy of personal data, their relevance and adequacy for the purposes of processing, inadmissibility of processing of redundant in relation to the objectives of collecting personal data;
– the legitimacy of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data;
– continuous improve the knowledge of employees in the sphere of ensuring the security of personal data during their processing;
– striving for continuous improvement of the system of personal data protection.
II. The collection of personal data.
The purpose of personal data processing is the execution of Operator’s obligations to the Users regarding the use of the Site and its services.
The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of personal data subject to the processing of personal data.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (personal data subject) and which can be used to identify a specific person or communicate with him.
Below are some examples of the types of personal data that the Operator may collect and how we may use this information.
II. Rules of processing of personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In accordance with article 9 of the Federal law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ
“On personal data”
The collection of information includes the following information:
– name, surname;
– telephone number;
– e-mail address.
In processing the personal data provided by us the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, and relevance to the purposes of the processing of personal data.
NOT ALLOWED PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO:
– racial distribution of subjects of personal data;
– the nationality of the subjects of personal data;
– the political views of the subjects of personal data;
– religious beliefs of subjects of personal data;
– the philosophical beliefs of the data subject;
– the health of subjects of personal data;
– the intimate life of the subjects of personal data.
Company in the course of its activities may carry out the transfer, including cross-border, as well as the order of the processing of personal data to other persons on the basis of the relevant agreements, subject to obtaining the consent of personal data subjects or provide other necessary legal grounds for such transfer. It is important to condition contracts on the basis of which personal data are transferred, is to ensure the confidentiality and security of processed personal data.
When collecting personal data, including through information-telecommunication network “Internet”, the Company provides recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification) and retrieval of personal data using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
IV. Transfer of personal data.
The personal data are not transferred to any third parties, except as expressly provided in these Rules.
Processing of personal data of users without time limitation, by any legal means, including in information systems of personal data using means of automation or without the use of such funds
The User’s personal data can be transferred at requests of competent state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The operator shall block the personal data related to the User after the request or the request of the User or his legal representative or authorised body on protection of the rights of personal data subjects for a period of check, in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or misconduct.
THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In some cases the Company may provide certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with the Operator for the provision of products and services, or those which help the Operator to sell products and services to consumers. We share the minimum amount of personal information needed only to perform the requested service. Personal information will be provided by the Operator only for the purpose of providing consumers with services and to improve these services, the related communications. Such information will not be provided to third parties for their marketing purposes.
To use Your personal data for any other purpose, the Operator will ask for Your Consent to the processing of Your personal data
The operator may be necessary in accordance with the law, court order in judicial proceedings and/or based on public requests or requests from government authorities within or outside Your country of residence — to disclose Your personal information. The operator may also disclose personal data/information about You if we determine that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for national security, law enforcement, or other socially important cases. The operator may also disclose personal data/information about You if it determines that disclosure is necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or for the purposes of protecting our business and our users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, the Operator may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
COOKIES (COOKIES) AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
The goal in these cases is more convenient and personal interaction with the Operator. For example, knowing Your first name, you can use it in communication. In the end, all this knowledge helps the Operator to provide You with top notch service.
If you can disable cookies in the settings of Your web browser or mobile device, be aware that some features of the website may become unavailable after you disable cookies.
As with most websites, the Operator collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. Such information includes the address of the Internet Protocol (IP) address, type and browser language, information about the provider online services page reference and output, operating system details, level, date and time, as well as information about the visits. This information is used to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, learn about user behaviour on the website. The operator can use this information for their own marketing purposes.
V. Requirements to ensure the security of personal data.
To ensure the security of personal data during their processing Company implemented the requirements of the following regulatory documents of the Russian Federation in the field of processing and protection of personal data:
– The Constitution Of The Russian Federation;
– Federal law of 27.07.2006 № 149-FZ “On information, information technologies and about information protection”;
– Federal law of 27.07.2006, № 152-FZ “On personal data”;
– Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 01.11.2012 № 1119 “On approval of requirements for protection of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems”;
– Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 15.09.2008 No. 687 “About the Position statement about features of processing of personal data carried out without the use of means of automation”;
The order of FSTEC of Russia from February 18, 2013 № 21 “On approval of Composition and content of organizational and technical measures for ensuring personal data security during their processing in personal data information systems”;
– The orders of the FSB of Russia dated 10.07.2014 № 378 “On approval of Composition and content of organizational and technical measures for ensuring personal data security during their processing in information systems of personal data with use of means of cryptographic protection of information, necessary for performance of the established government of the Russian Federation of security requirements of personal data for each of the levels of security”.
When You post on the forums, in chat rooms or social networks, personal information You provide is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for personal information You choose to submit in these cases independently. For example, if You enter your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take precautions when using these functions.
YOUR PRIVACY IN THE COMPANY
To make sure that Your personal data are safe, the Operator shall bring the rules of confidentiality and security to employees of the Company and strict enforcement of confidentiality within the Company.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
The effect of this Policy does not apply to actions and Internet resources of third parties